How to Sign Up for Free Job Search Classes
I was on your website recently and found several job search classes that I would like to attend. Do I need to sign up?
Yes, we now recommend signing up for most of the classes we offer. It’s easy! Here are the steps:
1. Go to www.frederickworks.com/events (or just go to frederickworks.com and click on Events at the top of the page.)
2. You can search for the class you want by title, or see the list in calendar form. Either way, click Online Registration Page to sign up.
3. On the Online Registration Page, click the green Sign Up button. (You can also see how many spots are left. In case they’re all full, keep reading.)
4. On the form, fill in your first and last names, phone number and email address. (All fields are required.)
5. Click the green Complete Appointment button.
6. You’ll get a confirmation notice by email, which you can add to your calendar or print out.
If the class you want to take is fully subscribed, don’t give up. Most classes are repeated every month. If you are nearby, you might come to the American Job Center before the class starts to see if there are empty seats; people often sign up and then forget to attend. If a seat is available, you can still attend at the last minute.
In any case, do take advantage of all the classes and services that are available to you at the American Job Center. Staff members continually research all sorts of job search topics and present you with the latest information. There is no charge for any of these classes. So sign up and come!