2013 Summer Jobs Program
Monday, July 8 - Friday, August 9, 2013
Frequently Asked Questions about the Summer Jobs Program.
The Frederick County Summer Jobs Program provides valuable and meaningful summer employment opportunities for Frederick County residents between the ages of 14 and 21 who possess a barrier to employment, such as a disability or a lower income status. For a complete list of eligibility requirements, please view the 2013 Summer Jobs Program Flyer.
Anyone interested in participating in the 2013 Summer Jobs Program must complete each of the application and payroll forms at the bottom of this page. To be considered for this program, ALL paperwork must be completed and returned to FCWS no later than 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 25.
Please note: A copy of your birth certificate, social security card and most recent report card, if applicable, must accompany your paperwork. If you are 18 or older, you must possess a valid photo ID (license, government-issued ID card, school ID are acceptable).
Prospective candidates are also encouraged to attend one of our upcoming registration sessions to learn more about the program:
- Tuesday, March 12, 2012 - 3:30 - 5:00
- Tuesday, March 19, 2012 - 3:30 - 5:00
- Tuesday, March 26, 2012 - 3:30 - 5:00
Questions about the 2013 Summer Jobs Program or application process may be directed to Brooke Sims at (301) 600-2760.
2013 SUMMER JOBS PROGRAM APPLICATION AND PAYROLL FORMS
- Summer Worksites 2013: Top 3 Choices
- 2013 Summer Jobs Program Application
- 2013 County Employment Application
- Work Permit (Student must complete the top portion and both student/parent must sign bottom portion)
- 2013 Summer Jobs Program Rights and Responsibilities Form
- Beneficiary Form
- Property Agreement Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- I-9_Employment_Eligibility_Verification_Form - 2013
- w4 - 2013
- State of MD tax form
- 2013 Worksite_Agreement (for worksite employers only)
- 2013 Worksite_Agreement_Summary/Cover Letter (for worksite employers only)