Jobs in (and around) Frederick
This Week's Featured Positions
Featured Position: Automotive Technician
Dynamic Automotive has been serving the Frederick County community since 1995. Now with four shops, our business is growing! We provide high-quality technical repairs and diagnostics, using state of the art technology and advanced level technicians.
Our busy Frederick and Libertytown locations have openings for an experienced, full-time Automotive “B” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Qualified Individual will:
• Be self-motivated
• Possess strong mechanical skills
• Work well in a team environment
• Hold ASE Certifications for Brakes and Steering/Suspension
Description of Responsibilities:
• All vehicle maintenance services
• Perform vehicle safety and maintenance inspections.
• Perform repairs on vehicle systems including braking system, electrical system, heating and cooling system, engine system and Drivetrain and axle system malfunctions.
Minimum 2 years’ Experience or equivalent combination of experience and technical training
• Competitive pay
• Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
• 401k with company match
• Vacation Leave
• Sick/Personal Leave
• Voluntary Benefits
• Paid Training
How to Apply: http://dynamicautomotive.net/employment/
Featured Position: Warehouse Driver Associate
FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
Provide customer service through the delivery and/or pick-up of parts and other products. Unload products from shipping vehicles and store at the appropriate storage area in the warehouse. Provide support to the warehouse operations of the branch. Delivery function accounts for about 50% of time.
• Pull and organize customer orders for delivery from warehouse by part number and quantity as directed by picking ticket in priority assigned.
• Provide excellent customer service to all customers, ensuring the order being delivered is correct and maintaining professionalism in appearance and conduct.
• Load materials into vehicle and install bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
• Follow company delivery routes to ensure maximum efficiency of delivery run.
• Pick up any and all applicable returns and cores, tagging appropriately and returning them to the branch.
• Determine delivery vehicle is in an operative condition daily by completing daily inspection/log. Maintain a clean vehicle and operate vehicle in a safe manner daily.
• Manually, load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids, platforms or lifting devices.
• Stock and maintain inventory items in designated warehouse storage areas.
• Package, label and ship customer orders by UPS, US Mail, bus, motor freight and local truck deliveries.
• Move controls, levers and devices to drive industrial forklifts to transport materials between loading, unloading, processing and storage areas.
• Complete forklift operator training annually, provided by The Company.
• Check all load–related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
• Check vehicles before driving to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
• Maintain cleanliness of warehouse by sweeping, dusting, mopping, and emptying trash as necessary.
• Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles immediately.
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew as needed; check that vehicle position is correct and any special loading equipment is properly positioned.
• Maintain logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Communicating: Conveying information to others in an effective manner. Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Active Learning: Understanding the implication of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making. Ability to follow instructions to completion.
• Mathematics: Ability to solve simple equations; ability to use mathematics to solve problems.
• Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
Handling of normal stock will include lifting or carrying parts in excess of 60 lbs. up to 15% of the time. Majority of lifting and carrying will involve parts between 5 and 60 lbs.
Environmental/ Atmospheric Conditions:
Inside/Outside Conditions, Varied Temperature Changes, Minimal Chemical Hazards, Vibration, Dust, Vehicle Noise
• OSHA approved safety toed shoes required from the first day of this job.
• Proper protective equipment (PPE) will be worn when required and necessary.
• High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
• Minimum of 1 year of general warehouse experience.
• Forklift operator certification and 1 year experience operating a forklift highly desired.
• Valid drivers’ license with clean driving record.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
To Apply follow link below:
Featured Position: Pest Control Service Technician
Frederick office is seeking a Pest Control Service Technician; duties will consist of, but may not be limited to: perform pest control & termite control services safely and according to company guidelines and standard practices; enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs/ladders; use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and power hammer drills; write legibly, and comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in English; and operate a motor vehicle according to company policy.
To apply, send email to email@example.com.