Jobs in (and around) Frederick
This Week's Featured Positions
Featured Position: Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Supports product production through timely resolution of quality issues, implementing process efficiency improvements, developing and maintaining assembly and test procedures, and maintaining production equipment, tooling, and fixtures. This job is currently located in Germantown, MD however we will be relocating to Frederick, MD in the Fall.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Design, implement and maintain tooling, fixtures and jigs.
2. Identify and implement production process improvements.
3. Facilitate implementation of lean manufacturing principles.
4. Investigate test failures, identify root cause and implement corrective action.
5. Create and revise assembly and test procedures.
6. Collect and analyze test data.
7. Train Operators on assembly procedures and equipment usage.
8. Support spare part procurement and equipment maintenance.
1. Minimum of five years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
2. Experience with sensor assembly processes including: Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assembly, soldering, epoxy bonding, cleaning, sandblasting, and welding.
3. Experience with sensor test processes including: measurement of capacitance, free resonance, sensitivity, Helium Link Testing (HLT), and isolation testing.
1. Good computer skills with a basic proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
2. Proficient in use of hand tools
3. Proficient in the use of measurement equipment
4. Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
5. Ability to gather data and analyze data effectively
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Associates degree from a Technical Trade School preferred
3. Solder Application Specialist certification preferred
ENVIRONMENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work may be performed in an office or warehouse environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend, stoop, or climb. May have possible exposure to dust, and may require the ability to lift and/or push up to 50 pounds.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING JOB DUTIES AND JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Meggitt reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Meggitt shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Featured Position: Accounting Administrator
En-Net is a leading supplier of information technology solutions serving the public sector throughout the United States and its territories. Located in Frederick, MD, En-Net has been in business for 21 years taking pride not only in the quality service provided to our customers but to the close-knit culture and sense of community among our employees.
En-Net has an immediate opening as an Accounting Administrator for our Back-Office Team located at our headquarters. The Back Office Team provides support to the Sales Team and is responsible for a variety of processes including, but not limited to, order processing, purchasing, invoicing, vendor payments, shipping, and logistics. The team works as a collective unit to keep operations moving forward and ensure that our customers (internal and external) receive excellent service.
The main responsibilities of the Accounting Administrator are as follows:
• Entering and recording Vendor Bills received from our vendors
• Reconciling vendor billing statements against vendor bills received
• Tracking the PO status to assess if the product has been shipped and recording in our systems
• Coordinating the shared Order Admin email inbox and routing to the appropriate person
• Processing of Sales Orders (SO) and Purchase Orders (PO)
• Coordinating with the En-Net sales team on orders, tracking, etc.
• Utilizing Quickbooks Enterprise Edition for transaction processing
• Knowledge of MSOffice and Quickbooks Enterprise (or equivalent accounting system)
• Knowledge of basic accounting practices and the ability to work with financial spreadsheets
• A “team player” approach in working with all En-Net employees
• Excellent interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential business matters
• Attention to detail and thoroughness
• Office hours 8:30 am to 5:30 pm M-F
Send resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov with subject Accounting Admin
Featured Position: Dental Assistant
Seeking an experienced dental assistant to perform a variety of duties and provide quality of care for our patients. Our periodontal and implant practice offices are located at Frederick and Eldersburg in Maryland. Candidate must have State of Maryland dental assistant license and x-ray certification. Position includes Mondays and Fridays at our Frederick office location and Wednesday and Thursdays at our Eldersburg office location. Candidate must be willing to travel between Eldersburg and Frederick offices.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Dental Assistant)