Jobs in (and around) Frederick
This Week's Featured Positions
Featured Position: CNA
Objective: To provide professional care giving services and to help clients maintain their independence and to assist them with the activities of daily living and household and family support services. We are currently hiring Certified Nursing Assistants in Frederick, MD for 12 hour shifts Monday- Sunday. 9:00am-9:00pm. This is an hourly position. Hourly range varies on experience.
•Companionship and conversation
•Transportation using clients vehicle
•Meal planning and preparation
•Laundry and linen changing
•Monitor Alzheimer's & Dementia clients
•Pass recurring 30-day skills assessment and client review with Client Service Manager.
•Document activities in the Care Plan Book daily (if applicable).
•Record daily hours worked and daily services performed on the Weekly Time Sheet and Service Log, review with the client, and submit the signed form every Monday by 5:00 p.m.
•Report any significant client changes to the office immediately.
•Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Senior Helpers Employee Handbook and Training Manual.
•Heavy C.N.A: 3 years
•MUST have Hoyer Lift experience
How to apply:
email@example.com or https://www.seniorhelpers.com/annapolis or please call the office at 410-305-0888.
Featured Position: Retail Merchandiser
SAS RETAIL SERVICES, a Daymon Worldwide Company, is hiring for immediate part time retail workers in your area. We currently have openings for part time Retail Merchandiser and Retail Reset Merchandisers to service retail locations throughout Maryland and surrounding suburbs.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING EACH DAY?
As a Retail Reset Merchandiser you will be part of a team that resets certain areas of a (primarily grocery) store, taking down current displays and products and replacing them with new products and displays.
• Show up for work on-time and ready for your shift- Work is Monday to Thursday (day shift), nights & 3 day weekends off!
***Reliable transportation is a MUST! This position requires travel throughout Maryland and surrounding suburbs! ***
• Follow instructions of Team Lead or Planogram to restock specific areas of the store.
• Stock displays with new or transferred merchandise.
• Hang, attach or replace price tags on merchandise when missing or requested to change.
• Clean display cases, shelves and aisles.
As a Retail Merchandiser, you work with your team in store! Working together and making new friends is one of the best parts of the job!!
• Retail merchandiser responsibilities include stocking products and visual merchandising
• Building and maintain displays
• Developing strong relationships with store personnel and providing exceptional customer service
• Accurately reporting time worked
WHAT DOES THE POSITION and SAS OFFER?
• Part time benefit company alliance
• Paid training
• Competitive hourly rate
• Opportunity to meet new friends/coworkers
• Potential advancement opportunities
• 401K options from day 1
• Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
• Be punctual and be able to work all shifts each week
• Candidates must have reliable transportation
• This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for up to 8 hrs daily
• Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs.
• Ideal candidate should be responsible, provide great customer service, take direction from team lead, and be able to work well with minimal supervision.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
To apply, forward résumé and cover letter to Aboyko@salesfocusinc.com.
Featured Position: Customer Service Coordinator
Looking for candidates with fantastic sales and customer service abilities who are willing to learn the rental vehicle business from the ground up. If you enjoy working with people, have a good driving record and you don't mind working with the most diverse high line fleet of vehicles in the metro area, this is definitely your next career move.