Jobs in (and around) Frederick
This Week's Featured Positions
Featured Position: Wingman
As a Wingman you will act as a navigator/assistant to the Truck Captain. Your responsibilities will include going out of your way to be extra friendly (smile, eye contact, and small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day – especially clients; working hard to safely remove items from clients' homes, offices, and buildings; observing clients to determine if there is an opportunity to offer additional services in concert with the Captain; and above all, to "listen, fulfill and DELIGHT"!
To apply, email resume to email@example.com (subject line: Wingman)
Featured Position: Automotive Technician
Full-Time Position with benefits and a $1000 signing bonus.
Dynamic Automotive has been serving the Frederick County community since 1995. Now with four shops, our business is growing! We provide high-quality technical repairs and diagnostics, using state of the art technology and advanced level technicians.
Our busy Frederick and Libertytown locations have openings for an experienced, full-time Automotive "B" Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Qualified Individual will:
• Be self-motivated
• Possess strong mechanical skills
• Work well in a team environment
• ASE Certifications preferred
Description of Responsibilities:
• Perform vehicle maintenance services
• Perform vehicle safety and maintenance inspections
• Maintain a professional appearance and environment
• Competitive pay
• Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
• 401k with company match
• Vacation Leave
• Sick/Personal Leave
• Voluntary Benefits
• Paid Training
How to Apply: http://dynamicautomotive.net/employment/
Featured Position: Manufacturing Associate
Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (WMI) an award winning producer of commercial grade lawn equipment, in Frederick Maryland, is looking for a few committed people to join our production team, (15-positions currently available.)
Positions currently available including Assembly (heavy equipment - manual), Welder (Mig - production line) and Paint Line Operator, and Machinist/Cut-n-Bend.
Basic positions requirements:
• Physical ability to lift and move product components of various sizes, shapes, and weights (made from steel) through the production line process.
• The ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
• The ability to read and interpret measurements, use a tape measure, and calculate basic math equations.
• The ability to work in varying climates as our manufacturing floor is not climate controlled. This means the interior temperature fluctuates throughout the year based on outside temperatures.
• Basic computer skills.
• Some experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Successful candidates should also demonstrate the following:
• Consistent work history
• Respect for fellow team members
• Excellent reliability and attendance
• Good time management and organization skills
• An orientation to team work
While all incumbents are hired into a specific department (Assembly, Weld, Machining, Paint, etc.) WMI is committed to cross-training and inter-department personnel movements.
Wright Manufacturing is proud to offer the following benefits:
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance and long term disability
• 401(k) with a company match of up to 4% of your contribution with full vesting upon eligibility.
• Paid Leaves and Holidays
• Voluntary Short-term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
• Training and cross training
• Frequent opportunity for over time.
Hours: M-F 5:30 AM 5:00 PM. Summer months may vary to a 4 day work week depending on work load.
To Apply: Complete an employment application at our facility, OR, submit your resume and cover letter via (TracyS@wrightmfg.com )
Due to the volume of applications received only those applicants identified for the interview process will be contacted.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
We work hard and care deeply. Why? Because quality matters. Our customers depend on our team to build a quality product.
At Wright Manufacturing, Inc. we are More than just a mower Find out why at www.wrightmfg.com