Job Seeker Services
Welcome to Frederick County Workforce Services! No matter where you are on your career path, we have professional services available for you.
Last year, over 85% of our customers who took advantage of our individualized career services found JOBS!
Frederick County Workforce Services offers all of this and more for job seekers:
- A professional office setting for all of your job search activities
- Career assessment and guidance
- Resume review by one of our Certified Professional Resume Writers
- Practice interviews with members of the local business community or one of our experienced staff
- Job search seminars on topics ranging from resume writing to social media
- Computer training seminars, software and tutorials
- Opportunity to receive funding for skills training in high-demand industries
Ready to get started? Our goal is to provide you with access to career resources as quickly as possible. Please join us for an upcoming Welcome Seminar or visit us during normal business hours, Monday - Friday from 8-4.
Are you a veteran? If so, please note that FCWS offers priority of service to our veteran customers and eligible spouses of veterans. Learn more.
For individuals with disabilities, FCWS provides accommodations upon request as well as information about local programs and resources. Learn more.
Are you unable to pass a pre-employment background check? We can help! Learn about available resources for you.