Are you hiring? In search of qualified candidates for your open positions? Here's an overview of our highly valuable, no-cost recruitment options.
Post and Promote
Our most widely used recruitment service, this option offers the following benefits at no cost:
- Free job listing in the Maryland Workforce Exchange - one of the largest online search engines for job openings
- Access to current and local labor market information to help you assess wage and position data
- Promotion of your opening through the weekly Employment Insider, distributed to 8,000+ subscribers
- A featured job announcement on 930 WFMD's Monday Morning Job Hunt
- Distribution of your job opening to our wide network of partner organizations
With this option, we will work with you to develop a recruitment strategy that meets the specific needs of your business. This option includes many benefits at no cost to your company:
- Specific referrals from our large pool of job candidates
- Prescreening of job candidates for skills and qualifications
- Interview preparation and support
- Access to current labor market information to evaluate existing skills and demand for specific types of jobs
If you'd like to host a recruitment event at our site, we can work with you to make your event a success. This no-cost package includes:
- Access to interview space
- Outreach to job candidates
- Setup and management of advance registration for your event
- Assistance in organizing an Information Session for your company, to generate interest among prospective candidates
FCWS partners with the Frederick News-Post to offer job fairs at least twice per year. While this option does involve a registration fee, it is a great opportunity for your company to reach a wide audience and to establish a solid community presence.
To take advantage of any (or all!) of these options, contact our Business Services Team at 301.600.2255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.