Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Not a "Good Fit"? What Does that Mean?
- Common Mistakes Made by Job Seekers
- Why job seekers should accept seasonal employment and/or volunteer work opportunities
- What can job seekers do to make a positive first impression?
- How can I avoid getting lost in the email resume shuffle, and make a personal connection to the hiring agent?
What should be included in a portfolio?
http://www.quintcareers.com/job_search_portfolio.html Other items Dr Hansen does not mention but could be included are: Past Performance Evaluations/reviews Budgets you pulled together or were responsible for Documentation of education and training Business plans As in everything you share from past employment, be very cautious of violating any non-compete clause, professional ethics or confidentiality issues.