Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Not a "Good Fit"? What Does that Mean?
- Common Mistakes Made by Job Seekers
- Why job seekers should accept seasonal employment and/or volunteer work opportunities
- What can job seekers do to make a positive first impression?
- How can I avoid getting lost in the email resume shuffle, and make a personal connection to the hiring agent?
Welcome to the "Ask the Employer" Blog
Welcome! This new blog from Frederick County Workforce Services (FCWS) will feature job search and career planning advice from members of the Frederick County Workforce Development Board (WDB).
Our board members represent both public and private sector organizations and provide ongoing leadership to Frederick County Workforce Services and the local workforce development system.
In this blog, these local leaders will be sharing their perspectives from first-hand experience. Board members will offer practical advice and valuable insights to job seekers about searching for a job in a competitive labor market.
If you have a question that you would like the board to address, please send it to: email@example.com.