Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Not a "Good Fit"? What Does that Mean?
- Common Mistakes Made by Job Seekers
- Why job seekers should accept seasonal employment and/or volunteer work opportunities
- What can job seekers do to make a positive first impression?
- How can I avoid getting lost in the email resume shuffle, and make a personal connection to the hiring agent?
Taking stock of your accomplishments....
http://www.oshkoshwdc.com/data/Prove_It.pdf. It asks many questions to get you started thinking. The questions include: â€¢Â Have you done creative or innovative things on the job? â€¢Â Did you ever come up with a new idea, way of doing things, order in which a product has been processed, or way to minimize waste? â€¢Â Did you ever start any new tasks or projects? â€¢Â How did you make your boss look good? No doubt you did many things that fall into those categories (especially the last one.) These questions will jog your memory and shake some of those accomplishments loose. ï¿½